Monday, October 27, 2014

T-Shirts brings Unity to Breast Cancer Walk in NYC



Cancer Survivor set out to walk with the support of friends and family with faith and a t shirt design.



breast cancer walk nyc tshirts design
Gislain santos with family members and friends at the Cancer Awareness walk NYC


On October 19th was the largest walk for the Cancer awareness in NewYork City. Gislain Santos (gigi) a resident from the Bronx and a Cancer Survivor set out to walk with the support of friends and family.

t shirt design NYCThe battle is long and tiresome, but there is no fight in life that cannot be fought and no distance on earth that cannot be walk. When you have the support of friends and family everything seems to be possible.


In the moment I put my t-shirt on, I was not alone any more. I was team GIGI and I was walking for a larger cause. I met Gigi when she was a small kid, full of life, full of dreams and today as life get tough she keeps dreaming and fighting. I feel blessed for knowing such a strong family, the question is am I worthy of wearing the Team GIGI T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment